Required Skills (for all applicants)
The core business of VVN is IV&V, so the normal recruiting process constantly deals
with the backup of skilled people in this area.
To apply for a position in VVN team you should be a self-motivated candidate with proactive work attitude,
good time management and task management.
Currently open position for Mola di Bari office: Test Engineer
- Master degree in Electronic/Software Engineering
- Professional experience (1 or more years) in hardware/software testing (test specification, test execution and documentation), preferably for safety critical systems
- C/C++ advanced knowledge
- Good English is required
- Good understanding of railways sector and its rules (e.g. EN 50128) is a preferred competence
If you are interested in this position, please follow the instructions in subsequent section "How to apply".
How to apply
To apply for jobs please follow the instruction below.
- Job Applications for Pisa: Send us your CV.
- Job Applications for Mola di Bari: Send us your CV.
Copyright © 2014-2017, VVN S.r.l. All Right Reserved.
All content on this website is the property of VVN S.r.l and is protected by national and international copyright laws.
Users may not copy, reproduce, publish, sell, distribute, modify, create a derivative work or make different use of the
content, in whole or in part, without permission of the copyright owner.