In all research projects VVN, whose core competences and main skills cover V&V,
is usually in charge of:
- verification and validation of SW/HW systems,
- formalization and analysis of technical (functional and non-functional) requirements,
- definition of scenarios and use cases,
- compliance analysis with national and international applicable standards,
- support for software architecture design,
- hazard analysis, risk assessment and safety integrity requirements definition,
- software development,
- definition of the best V&V approach/methodology applicable in specific domains,
- support during evaluation phases through experiments/pilots,
- guide of consortia for future certification activities.
VVN is also involved in scientific and technical management activities.
All successfully completed projects are a guarantee of the company's ability to co-ordinate activities
between partners and internal resources and to manage administrative duties towards funding and monitoring organisms.